Saturday, October 11, 2008

i love fall.

Last weekend we went up to Logan, which was pretty fun. We went to the football game on Friday night. BYU won, but I don't think they played very well. Too bad. We went and saw Chris at the game, and we was taking lots of pictures. So I'm stealing one from him.


It was Eric's birthday last weekend (and Eric's dad's birthday about 2 weeks ago, and Julie's birthday this last Monday) so we had a little lunch and birthday party on Saturday at Corey and Julie's apartment. Eric enjoyed the Jello cheesecake.


We've both been really busy with school and work lately and haven't had a whole lot of time to do fun things in the meantime. I put all of my fall decorations up last week, and I love it. Maybe I'll take a picture of it later. We're planning on going to the Haunted Forest sometime...and we'll get to carve pumpkins eventually too. Yay Halloween!

1 comment:

lindsay and mark said...

Oh dear! My heart is racing! PLEASE send another one to Adrien if possible.

It really got good use last time...